We have created a new guide to help you and your staff get back to work in a safe and controlled environment in respect of the Coronavirus.
This guide will help you towards:
- Carrying out a COVID-19 risk assessment
- Identifying who should go to work
- Social distancing at work
- Managing your customers, visitors, and contractors
- Cleaning and sanitising the workplace
- Managing your workforce
- Handling inbound and outbound goods
- Personal protective equipment and face coverings
Each business will need to translate this into the specific actions it needs to take, depending on the nature of their business, including the size and type of business, how it is organised, operated, managed and regulated.
Information, guidelines, and rules are changing rapidly, and you should seek independent confirmation before acting. The official Government web page is here, but we will keep you posted with any significant changes.
As always, if you would like to discuss anything please feel free to contact us.