Our Core Values
We must treat all people (including customers, colleagues, suppliers, and the wider stakeholder community) with respect all at times.
Be Polite and Considerate
We will not accept rude behaviour from customers, employees, suppliers, and stakeholders at any time.
Act with Humility and Honesty /
Demonstrate Enthusiasm & Positivity
We will only employ, and continue to employ, employees and engage with suppliers who display openly the personal characteristics of humility, honesty, enthusiasm, respect, positivity and a ‘can do’ attitude.
We will seek opportunities (at least annually) to identify employee training needs (and wants) and wherever possible and practicable, provide time and resource to accommodate these needs (and wants).
Foster a Shared Culture /
Values with External Parties
We shall be very careful in our recruitment and maintenance of ‘customers’ (customers here being defined as ‘any body corporate or otherwise paying regular fees to the company’) to ensure, wherever possible, that these customers share these ‘core values’.
Deliver the Best Possible Outcomes for Clients and Customers
We shall, at all times and in all decision making, try to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients and consumers in every action we take.
- Consumer safety – At the heart of everything we do is the safety of consumers.
- Oversight and interoperability – The Flexible Energy Register will capture deployed systems and provide oversight to various bodies who require the information to help manage the load capacity of the energy network (National Grid/Energy Network Association /Distribution Network Operators /Ofgem/BEIS).
- Cost savings for consumers – We will provide consumers with the right information/support to help ensure deployment costs and energy saving costs can be achieved through our network of approved products and installers.
- Recycling – We will help coordinate the recycling of decommissioned products to ensure that key components (such as lithium/cobalt) can be used in the supply chain to reduce further deployment costs and reduce dangers associated with degradation.
- Future technologies – We will invest a percentage of our profits into new technologies to support the move towards a decarbonised and flexible energy network (such as lithium batteries that do not require cobalt, flow batteries, hydrogen cell batteries etc).
- Consumer awareness – We recognise the importance of educating consumers and have therefore built into our operational model the need to undertake TV/Radio/Social Media/Web PR & Marketing strategies to create awareness of Flexi-Orb to ensure consumers know where to go to for information, guidance and support.
- Stakeholder support and engagement – To help support the transition to a flexible energy network we always want to keep stakeholders informed and our engagement strategy means we are constantly communicating with BEIS, Ofgem, National Grid, Energy Network Association, Distribution Network Operators, Installers, Manufacturers, UKAS Certification Bodies, Consumer Codes and many more.